Going to the New Digital Era with Improved Digital Skills
END DATE: 31-05-2023
The project includes the following activities:
– Attending a course abroad to improve our digital skills, in two streams in the summer of 2022, namely:
– 1st Flow: seven (7) participants travel to Ireland and attend the seminar entitled: “Project-based Learning in the Digital Age” (10 days).
– 2nd Flow: nine (9) participants traveled to Reykjavik, Iceland, and attend the seminar entitled: “Inclusion in the digital classroom- Active and cooperative learning using ICT” (7 days).
– After returning to Greece, we organized activities to transfer the knowledge to the other members of the association who did not go abroad.
– We also organized as a Scientific Association a free seminar for instructors, distance learning, synchronous and asynchronous learning, which was attended mainly by teachers of Primary and Secondary Education.
– We participated in dissemination activities of our project results in an Erasmus Days event held on 13-10-2022 at the Lykeio Gonnon.
– We published press releases about our project, its actions, and results in the local press, on the Association’s website, and on social media.
Our objectives were to train our members in:
– using a range of new digital tools and devices.
– designing and implementingICT-based activities that stimulate the interest of learners – improving their skills in the process of applying newtechnologies in education and training.
– evaluating and managing different digital tools to apply interdisciplinary methodsthrough the curriculum.
– getting to know other education systems and applying good practices in the courses they provideat all levels of education.
– emergence of international partnerships with teachers from other countries for KA2 projects inthe future – improving their communication skills in English.
– experience in participatory action and promotion of communication skills
– interaction with colleagues of other nationalities and exchange of ideas and experiences
-strengthening European awareness and the European dimension of teaching and learning. – promoting the values ofinclusiveness, diversity, and democracy.
– improving the quality of formal, non-formal, and informal adult learning in Europein basic and digital skills.
Coordinator: Open Up, Greek Scientific Association of Innovation / GREECE