Key Action 2: Strategic Partnerships in Youth Sector/ 2020-1-EL02_KA227-YOU-006820)
The general aim of ABeyGA project is to approach art creations in an alternative way with the total involvement of senses within art workshops and cultural environments in general (e.g. museums, cultural centers etc) and support young learners especially with Special Educational Needs and Difficulties (SEND) to be successfully included in their school and social environment through art education.
- Regional Directorate of Primary and Secondary Education of Thessaly Greece
- Associazione COAT – Centro Orientametno Ausili Tecnologici Onlus Italy
- Blue Room Innovation S.L. Spain
- Escola d’Art i Superior de Disseny d’ Olot Spain
- INTEGRA, Associació Discapacitats Intel-lectuals Spain
- University Lumière Lyon 2 (ULL2) France
- OPEN UP, Panhellenic Scientific Association of Innovation Greece
IO1: “Train the Trainer” art guidebook PDETh (Greece) focuses on how to organize art activities in schools and non-formal art & youth organizations
IO2: “Digital Game for Young Learners” COAT (Italy) related to the production of artistic material (3D animation and games) by using high-tech technology in order for the art creation to be more comprehensible and accessible to the young people, especially with SEND
IO3: “Evaluating Videos” BLUE ROOM (Spain) focuses to assess the workshops’ products and practices through videos.
IO4: “Digital Art Folder” OPENUP (GREECE), a digital library for the digitized artistic material – work (images, sound, text) that will be created in the art workshops.
KOM MINUTES final